New Patient Information
How You Can Prepare For Your First Appointment
- Major Credit Cards
- Payment Options
Don’t have insurance? That’s okay. Contact us and ask how we can make dentistry affordable for you.
What You Can Expect At Your First Appointment
You're going to love your journey with the team at Salvatore J Infantino DMD.
Walk through our doors and you'll receive high-quality care and a team who's ready to listen to you. Please don't hesitate to tell us what you need.
We cater your first appointment around your needs. During your comprehensive exam, we'll thoroughly examine your current dental health and visually walk through what we're seeing with your smile. If you desire a cleaning during your first appointment, be sure to let us know when you call.
Based on your exam, Dr. Sal will recommend a treatment plan within your needs. If you have any setbacks, don't hesitate to let us know and we'll partner with you to make you happy.
‘‘Dr. Infantino and his staff are kind and wonderful. Dr. Infantino does a great job of explaining things thoroughly and he is also wonderful with both of our children!‘‘
Ann C., Dr. Sal's Actual Patient
‘‘Dr. Infantino and staff are simply the best! The most caring and gentle staff; they make you feel at ease while getting dental work done or cleanings. I've been a patient for approximately 15 years and don't know what I'd do without them!‘‘
Kristen T., Dr. Sal's Actual Patient
Frequently Asked Questions From New Patients
- I have dental insurance. What does it cover and how does billing work? We accept and participate with many insurance companies. If you have a dental benefit plan, we will be happy to file your claim to receive reimbursement quickly. We also want our patients to comprehend what we are recommending concerning their customized treatment plan.
We will submit a pre-treatment estimate request into the patient’s insurance for all major services, i.e. crowns, bridges, dentures, etc. In cases where the patient may only need a basic service, we calculate an estimate of “out-of-pocket” expense, so the patient does not need to wait for a pre-determination from the insurance (which may take a few weeks), ie. fillings, extractions, root canals.
- Can I use a credit card to pay for my work? Yes. In addition to cash or check, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Do you have a payment plan to help with financing? We do. We have teamed with CareCredit to make it easy for you to make payments over time with very favorable terms. Violet will discuss the best plan that fits the needs and wants of the patient.
- Do you offer crowns the same day like I’ve heard about?
Although comprehensive dentistry can be accomplished in one day, it is through Dr. Infantino’s careful planning and consultation that you will receive the best results for your particular situation. He produces quality single crowns or full mouth solutions. Full mouth rehabilitation requires skill and experience, and it is an area of dentistry that Dr. Infantino is best known for.
- Does Dr. Infantino see families and children? Yes, we treat patients of all ages, and we especially enjoy helping young children look forward to their dental visits.
- Are you accepting new patients? Absolutely! We’re always looking for new members of the community and welcome them to our dental family. We pride ourselves on being able to accommodate patients from all walks of life.