Teeth Whitening in Pittston, PA
Quickly whiten your smile without sensitivity.
It Only Takes One Hour
Check out professional in-office teeth whitening!
Dr. Salvatore Infantino and his team use the GLO Teeth Whitening… This text opens a new tab to the official website… system to remove years of stains and discoloration from your teeth and whiten them up to 8 shades lighter.
It only takes one appointment!
There’s no pain or sensitivity with GLO!
Why Is GLO Teeth Whitening So Popular?
A white smile is a sign of youthfulness and health. You could take years off of your appearance with this cosmetic dentistry treatment. Bonus: It will help diminish any smile flaws.
I always have a great experience! They provide great quality care, are professional, and stay on top of new tools/techniques. I always recommend them to friends.
Michael Q., 5-Star Google Review
Is It Worth Getting Your Teeth Whitened at the Dentist?
If you need more convincing on the perks of our in-office teeth whitening, listen to these facts:
Have Questions About Teeth Whitening?
- Am I a candidate?
Most likely, yes!
We recommend professional teeth whitening for anyone aged 16 and older.
If your teeth and gums aren’t healthy (decay, built-up plaque, gum disease, etc.), then you may not be eligible at that moment. Rest assured, Dr. Sal will work with you to restore your oral health so you can reap the benefits of teeth whitening.
- How much does GLO teeth whitening cost? For current pricing, please call our office at 570-655-1400 .
If you need financial assistance, we’re happy to offer CareCredit… This text opens a new tab to the CareCredit website… interest-free financing for three months.
Professional teeth whitening by a dentist may seem like more money upfront, but with longer-lasting and whiter results than most over-the-counter products, it’s a worthy investment.
- How many shades whiter will my teeth get? It depends.
Everyone is born with a unique shade of tooth enamel, so biologically, your teeth can only get as white as they allow.
With GLO teeth whitening, you can achieve up to 8 shades whiter. If you don’t want your smile that much whiter, then we’ll adjust your treatment to reflect that.
- How long does it last? First, you can rest assured that we wouldn’t offer any dental treatment if it didn’t warrant the best result.
However, there isn’t a generic answer to this question because results vary based on each person’s habits.
To achieve longevity with your whitening result, you’ll need to maintain it.
This includes avoiding stain-causing foods or drinks (especially for three days after treatment) and following proper oral hygiene.
And to really help you keep your smile white year-round, we’ll give you a complimentary take-home kit for touch-ups!
- How do I stop my teeth from being yellow? It’s important to understand what causes tooth staining and discoloration in the first place:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Consuming foods and drinks with high acidity or dark pigments like coffee, wine, red-dyed food, etc.
- Some types of medication
- Enamel loss
Here are some steps to prevent your teeth from yellowing:
- Brush your teeth with whitening toothpaste
- Floss daily to remove plaque
- Avoid stain-causing foods and drinks (or drink water right after consuming them)
- Consult your doctor about your medications and side effects
For causes like aging, illness, and enamel loss, you’ll need to consult with our dentist.
- How else can I improve my smile?