Dental Implants in Pittston, PA
The natural and long-lasting tooth replacement solution.
What Are Dental Implants?
The best restorative solution to replace missing teeth for a beautiful smile.
Unlike a bridge or dentures, a dental implant is surgically placed into the jawbone. Over time, it permanently fuses with the bone just like a natural tooth root, creating a robust and long-lasting solution.
What does that mean for you?
Dental Implants Can Improve Your Smile
Here are 3 reasons why our patients choose dental implants in Pittston, PA.
Excellent doctor! Very thorough and caring. I've been getting routine check-ups and simple cleanings for a long time. I recently had two implants completed and couldn't be happier with the results. He goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable while you're in the chair.
Boris M., Dr. Sal's Actual Patient, 5-Star Google Review
Why Choose Dr. Sal for Your Dental Implants?
He is highly skilled and experienced in restoring dental implants and creating beautiful, complete smiles.
Here are just a few things you’ll love about Dr. Sal:
Have Questions About Dental Implants?
- What is the procedure for dental implants? Here are the high-level steps you can expect when placing and restoring dental implants in Pittston, PA with Dr. Sal. Each patient is unique, so steps may vary depending on your needs.
- Initial consultation: Dr. Sal will listen closely to your concerns and desires so he can understand exactly what you’re looking for. From there, he’ll work with you to determine a treatment plan and get ready for your implant placement and/or restoration. For the initial implant placement, Dr. Sal will work closely with a top specialist in the area he knows and trusts.
- Dental implant placement: A small metal implant post is surgically installed into your jawbone to replace your tooth root. Anesthesia and/or sedation may be used to ease any pain or discomfort.
- Osseointegration: After the implant is placed, it will need a few months to heal, creating a sturdy and permanent foundation for your new tooth. You may receive a custom-fabricated temporary tooth while waiting for your permanent one.
- Abutment placement: Once your healing is completed, a small connector piece, known as an abutment, is attached to your implant just above the gumline.
- Crown attachment: Finally, Dr. Sal will complete your implant restoration with a beautiful new artificial tooth, attached to the implant via the abutment connector.
This entire process typically takes several months from start to finish.
By the time your treatment is complete, you’ll have a fully restored, natural-looking new tooth!
- Am I a candidate for dental implants? Implants are a great solution for most people missing one or more teeth. However, there are a few factors to consider. These include:
- Gum tissue health
- Surrounding bone density
- Overall health
The only way to know for sure if you are a candidate for dental implants is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sal. He’ll listen carefully to your concerns, evaluate your missing teeth, and determine if you are a good candidate.
- Does getting dental implants hurt? You’d be surprised – most patients claim their dental implant surgery was much easier and more comfortable than they expected!
During the procedure, you’ll be numb and won’t feel anything.
If fear of pain is stopping you from getting dental implants, let Dr. Sal know! He can work with you to find a solution, such as sedation dentistry.
- How much do dental implants cost? Since each patient is unique, we don’t offer one-size-fits-all solutions. Therefore, costs vary depending on your needs.
To get an estimate of costs, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Sal. After discussing your needs and evaluating your missing teeth in person, he’ll be able to give you an accurate breakdown of costs.
We work hard to find solutions within your budget. We accept multiple payment options, including cash, credit cards, and financing through CareCredit…Opens in a new window to CareCredit homepage….
- What other services do you offer? Dr. Sal has the skills, training, and experience to deliver a wide range of dental services.
In conjunction with their dental implant placement, patients often opt for other cosmetic treatments to improve their appearance, including teeth whitening, BOTOX and Dermal Fillers.